Professor DR. Teksen CAMLIBEL,MD, FACOG
DR. Teksen CAMLIBEL is the founder of the first IVF Treatment center in Istanbul Jinemed Health Group, and one of the first IVF doctors in Turkey. Dr. Teksen CAMLIBEL is fonder of many IVF centers around the world such as Kosova, Sarajevo, and Erbil. His long experience and accomplishments in this field put him on the top of the best doctors list of IVF and gynecologic surgeries.
Dr. Teksen CAMLIBEL is the first man who brought IVF technology to Istanbul. He accomplished many successes in IVF around the world. since 2003 he worked with his son Mr. Ugur CAMLIBEL to create the IVF Turkey team that could help hundreds of couples having successful IVF treatment and gynecologic surgeries In Turkey.
- PRESIDENT OF JINEMED HEALTH GROUP
- High School: Science High School, Ankara, Turkey
Medical School: Cerrahpaşa Medical School, Istanbul, Turkey
- OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY INTERNSHIP
- 1974 – 75 Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
- OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY RESIDENCY
- 1975-79 Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, Ohio, U.S.A.
- 1979-1981 Albany Medical Coll>ege, Albany, New York, U.S.A.
- 1981-1984 Clinical İnstructor of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Albany Medical College, New York.
- 1981-1984 Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Albany Medical College, New York, U.S.A.
- 985-1987 Chairman & Associate Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Marmara Medical School, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 1989-1997 Chairman of Obstetrics & Gynecology, International Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 1997-2002 Chairman of Obstetrics & Gynecology Kadir Has University Medical School, Metropolitan Hospital, İSTANBUL.
- 1999-now Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Kadir Has University Medical School, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Michigan State Licence.
- Ohio State Licence.
- New York State Licence.
- Turkish Medical Licence.
Dr. Teksen CAMLIBEL AWARDS
- 1974 – NO.1 Graduate of Medical School.
- 1977 – Best Baper of Obstetrics & Gynecology Residents, CINCINNATI, OHIO.
CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Member, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopist
- Member, American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Advanced Operative Hysteroscopy and Gynecologic Laparoscopy Certificate
- American Council For Gynecologic Endoscopy
- Member, European Society of Human Reproductive Endocrinology
- IVF Specialist Certificate, TURKEY
Çamlibel FT. Spontaneous rupture of the uterus by placenta percent. New York State Journal of Medicine. 3:1373-1376, 1981.
Çamlibel FT. Caputo TA. Chemotherapy of granulosa cell tumors of the ovary. Am J. Obstet Gynecol. 145:763-765, 1983
Çamlibel FT. Promiscuity and Cervical Cancer. Cerrahpasa Med. Rev. 3:5-10, 1984.
Çamlibel FT. Prognostic Influence of Peritoneal Cytology In Endometrial Cancer. Cerrahpasa Med. Rev. 3:24-30, 1984.
Çamlibel FT. Caputo TA, Ryan N. Perforation of Uterus By Invasive Mole: A Case Report Cerrahpasa Med. Rev. 3:43-47, 1984.
Çamlibel FT. Müllerian Adenosarcoma Case Report and Review of Literature Cerrahpasa Med. Rev.3:48-52, 1984.
Çamlibel FT. Caputo TA. Estrogen receptor in ovarian cancer and patient survival. Acta Reprod Turc 8:21-26, 1986.
Çamlibel FT. Correlation of amniotic fluid Lecithin-Sphyngomyelin Ratio (L/S) and optical density at 650nm (OD 650) with the development of fetal respiratory distress syndrome (RDS). Acta Reprod Turc 7:66-73, 1986.
Çamlibel FT. Joshi S. Study on response to progestins in endometrial cancer. Acta Reprod Turc 8:48-58, 1987.
Pekin S, Ceylan N, Çamlibel T, Gerçel G. Intraperitoneal cisplatin with systemic thiosulfate protection. (Abst) Marmara Medical Journal. 1:109, 1988.
Çamlibel T, Akbasak BS. Direct intraperitoneal insemination (DIPI) of husband’s washed sperm. (Abst) Marmara Medical Journal. 1:112, 1988.
Akbasak BS, Çamlibel T. Total functional sperm fraction measurements; benefits of sperm washing and swim-up methods. (Abst) Marmara Medical Journal. 1:111, 1988.
Çamlibel FT. Prognostic influence of peritoneal cytology in endometrial cancer. Marmara Medical Journal. 2:6-9, 1989.
Demircan A, Çamlibel T, Atasü T, Kervancioglu E, Sarikamis B, Turner P, Gent JM, Djahanbakch O. In vitro fertilization performance of non-responders in repeat cycles, Abstract Book (10th Annual Meeting of ESHRE, Brussels 1994) Abst no 537, p 196, 1994.
Demircan A, Atasü T, Çamlibel T, Kervancioglu E, Sarikamis B, Turner P, Gent JM, Djahanbakch O. Ovarian cyst formation following gonadotrophin-releasing hormone agonist use and the outcome of the stimulation cycle. Abstract Book (10th Annual Meeting of ESHRE, Brussels 1994) Abst no 572, p 207, 1994.
Erkan S, Çamlibel T, Ünlüer Z, Sarikamis B, Çepel E, Insel H. Routine scrotal doppler sonography of infertile men. Abstract Book. II Int. Congress on Andrology, Turkey, p 78, 1995.
Engür A, Basaran S, Karaman B, Çamlibel T, Yüksel Asak M. Cytogenetic Findings in 123 Spontaneous Abortuses. (2nd Congress of Balkan Human Genetics, Istanbul, 1996) Abs nob 46.
Kervancioglu ME, Saridogan E, Atasü T, Çamlibel T, Demircan A, Sarikamis B, Djahanbakch O. Human fallopian tube epithelial cell co-culture increases fertilization rates in male factor infertility but not in tubal or unexplained infertility. Human Reproduction. 1253-1258, 1997.
Karacan M, Çamlibel FT, Kolankaya A, Sarikamis B, Atasü T, Djahanbakch O. Serum CA-125 levels do not predict the outcome of intracytoplasmic sperm injection embryo transfer cycles. In Vitro Fertilization and Assisted Reproduction. Gomel V, Leung PCK (Eds). 919-922, 1997.
Demircan A, Kervancioglu E, Çamlibel FT, Sarikamis B, Karacan M, Atasü T, Kolankaya A, Djahanbakch O. Late intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) should it be considered as an alternative method? In Vitro Fertilization and Assisted Reproduction. Gomel V, Leung PCK (Eds). 941-944, 1997.
Çamlibel T, Cankat D. Congenital Urogenital Malformations in infants concieved by Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection. Pediatr Nephrol 13 (7): C 31, 1999.
Mocan H, Aksoy A, Çamlibel T. Serum carnitine in children with nephrotic syndrome. Pediatr Nephrol 13 (7): C 63, 1999.
Çamlibel FT, Mocan H, Kutlu N, Kutlu N. Roberts SC Phocomelia with isolated cleft palate, thrombocytopenia, and eosinophilia. Genetic Counseling Vol. 10, No 2, 1999, pp. 157-161
Çamlibel T, Mocan H, Kutlu N. Roberts SC: Phocomelia with isolated cleft palate, thrombocytopenia, and eosinophilia. Genetic Counseling 10: 157-161, 1999.
Mocan H, Yildiran A, Çamlibel T, Kuzey M.: Microscopic Nephrocalcinosis and Hypercalciuria in Nephrotic Syndrome. Human Pathology 31 (11): 1363-1367, 2000.
Karacan M, Erkan H, Karabulut O, Sarikamis B, Çamlibel T, Benhabib M.:Clinical pregnancy rates in an IVF program. Journal of Reproductive Medicine 46:5, 485-9: 2001.